Friday, August 20, 2010

Bear Lake 2010

I had the privilege this summer to go to Bear Lake on two separate occasions and do some family photo sessions for a few different families. I had never been to Bear Lake before now and had no idea what to expect. When I got there I was completely inspired by the beautiful scenery and could not believe how blue the water is! I had so much fun on both my trips up there and was able to make each trip a mini vacation that included jet skiing, boating, tanning, good food, great company and amazing weather! Just another day at the office.... :)

My first trip was at the very end of July with the Groll family. Here are some of my favorite shots from their session:
Weston, Claire, and they're ADORABLE son, Sean
My second trip was just this week on Wednesday with the Arnold/Fugal/Halasima families.

The Halasima's
Signe and her mom Kaye
I also got to take some maternity photos out there and am SO excited about these pictures. First of all, Betze is gorgeous so it's impossible to take a bad picture of her, then add that to the incredible scenery and beautiful sky we had that night and you get a perfect recipe for a great session!
I could not get over the beautiful colors in the sky that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment