Monday, August 2, 2010

Sunsets and Wildflowers

Meet Signe:

She has been my best friend for almost 27 years. She's beautiful, talented and has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. We've had our ups and downs, but she has stuck with me through all of it.

I found an amazing field of yellow wildflowers the other day and just HAD to shoot there! I was too anxious to wait for my next shoot, so I asked Signe if she'd be up for doing a little "modeling". Having never done anything like this before, she was a little hesitant, but excited. I wasn't sure what to expect since she hasn't ever been put on the spot quite like this before. It was one of those days where everything was perfect. The weather, (aside from some crazy wind), the lighting and the incredible sky. Signe was a natural and I had sooo much fun shooting her!












No comments:

Post a Comment