Saturday, February 27, 2010

Theresa and Larry - February 24, 2010

I had the privilege of photographing some of my favorite clients down at Shaw's cove at Laguna Beach this past week. I first met Theresa and Larry back in September 2007 when they hired me to photograph their wedding, in beautiful Millcreek Canyon. They are an older couple with so much spark and charisma, I had so much fun working with them and capturing their wedding. About a year later they hired me again to take some fall portraits of them so we went back up Millcreek and took some fun shots with the beautiful fall foliage. Now, two and a half years later, they have since relocated to California and hired me once again to take some portraits of them.

Last Wednesday was the shoot and the weather could not have been more perfect. We were the only ones on the beach and the shoot was stunning and as always, so much fun!

Here are a few from the day...









No comments:

Post a Comment