Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Facebook Fan Page!

I just created a Facebook Fan Page to keep my friends and clients updated on my latest news and to reach out to more people. So if you're not already a fan, you should become one! You can stay updated on my current photo shoots, see my latest photos and be aware of specials, events and promotions before anyone else! If you're already a fan, then continue the support by spreading the word! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salt-Lake-City-UT/Stacy-Marie-Photography/353906323916

Please don't hesitate to leave your comments or shoot me an email, whether you have questions about how I created some of my shots, would like to leave some feedback, want to inquire about scheduling a shoot, or you just want to say hi! I always love to hear from my clients and friends and it's nice to know who's out there.


3 comments:

  1. I would love to schedule some time to have you do our family pictures. We need to get some done for our Adoption Profile and for pass along cards etc. I would love it if you had time to help us, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,

    I would love to! We can talk more about it when I see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never had photo's taken by you before. But, would like to participate in your contest. How do i do that?

    ReplyDelete