Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Updates

A few updates on what I've been doing lately...

I have teamed up with KOSY 106.5 for their annual American Baby Idol contest. Listeners can post photos of their baby idol and have the public vote for their favorite. The grand prize winner will receive four tickets to see the American Idols Live! Tour 2009 on July 14th at the E Center, a three-night stay at the beachfront La Jolla Shores Hotel, in La Jolla, CA, four tickets to LEGOLAND California Resort, four tickets to The San Diego Zoo, four tickets to SeaWorld San Diego, and of course, a professional child portrait session including a high resolution CD of all images from me, Stacy Marie Photography!

If you are interested in participating, or want more informaiton, go to KOSY.com and click on the American Baby Idol contest.

I have also just signed on to be a part of the La Caille Bridal Show on July 11th. I will have a booth on the top patio so everyone come out and see me! I will be giving away a free bridal session at my booth as well as offering show discounts and exclusive show pricing! So if you or someone you know is getting married, this is a great opportunity to get wedding ideas and book me at a great price!

For more information on the La Caille Bridal Show, visit www.thebrideandgroom.com/lacaille.

Despite the ongoing battle between sun and rain lately, work has been busy and keeps getting busier. But hopefully Mother Nature can get back on schedule soon so I don't have to keep rescheduling shoots.

Here are some of my favorite shots from a few of my recent photo shoots...





If you need photos for an upcoming event, family reunion, a new baby, wedding or want updated portraits, contact me at Stacy@stacyMariePhotography.com for rates and to schedule a shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment