Friday, May 8, 2009

What I've been up to lately...

The season has already started picking up, and taking lots of pictures means editing lots of pictures. So, now that I have finished a ton of photos, I wanted to share some of them with you so you can all see what I've been spending most of my free time on lately.

These are two of my favorite clients, Allyson and Shad and their new puppy Dublin. I shot their wedding last September and had the privilege of taking their family photos a few weeks ago. I have to thank them for being so awesome because we actually had to reschedule this shoot a number of times. We got cursed by bad weather and despite how nice the weather was the days leading up to the shoot, it rained or snowed every time we tried to get together. So about 4 reschedule appointments, and from what I understand a handful of doggy baths later, we finally got them taken care of and it was worth that wait! The weather couldn't have been more perfect when we were finally able to shoot.














































































This is Steffani and Josh, they were married on April 3rd 2009 in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. Don't let those tame snow flakes fool you, the weather was crazy that day! Steffani's dad was kind enough to hold an umbrella over my camera for me and everyone was being really good sports about the heavy snow and fierce wind. Steffani didn't even mind that it was freezing and she was getting all wet. Very un-bride like of her ;) They were a dream to work with and the snow made for some beautiful photos.


























































I drove down to Mapleton on April 4, 2009 for a very traditional family portrait session in the comfort of the Burnett home . The family was very easy to work with and their little grandson was a doll!












































That's just a little peak at what my spring season has looked like so far. Keep checking back for more posts from my latest shoots.

1 comment: